Test of web page features, design and accessibility via different browsers.
Different browsers interpret code on a web page differently, which can affect users’ experiences – both in terms of design and functionality. Browser compatibility testing ensures that a digital solution works properly on all browser configurations it is intended to support.
- Minimization of errors due to irregular browser interpretations
- Internal resources are free to perform tests that require business knowledge
- Professional test execution and error reporting
- Reduction of test configurations costs
- Possibility of fast and frequent regression testing of functionality
- High quality in development and management processes
- Coverage of the appropriate user configurations (OS and browser versions), using requirement specifications and current usage statistics.
- Preparing test plan
- Establishing a test suite with relevant test cases
- Establishing automation framework and scripts where appropriate
- Execution of compatibility test
- Error reporting
FLEXIBLE AND SCALABLE
SOLVED BY SPECIALISTS