PURPOSE WITH A workshop
Specially prepared workshop based on participants’ own situation and challenges faced at work. Introduction to theory and subsequently followed by practical exercises to mirror tasks performed at work. Intensive group work supported by professional help from a teacher/ facilitator to discuss challenges faced at work.
- Fast, focused, inspiring and will help test employees to perform their jobs better.
- Extensive exchange of experiences and sharing of knowledge.
- Help solving specific tasks to the extent, so that participants are able to apply the techniques at their workplace.
Activities IN A workshop
- Meeting to plan the content and the scope of the workshop
- Delivery of participant contact list and the agreed materials
- The workshop includes:
- Presentation/ lecture by facilitator
- Participants explain about challenges they face at work
- Structured discussion of each case
- Experience-based examples by facilitator
- Presentation of solutions
- Professional guidance by facilitator
- Summing up by facilitator
- Sending workshop evaluation sheet
CUSTOMIZED TO YOUR CONTEXT
FACILITATOR WITH PRACTICAL EXPERIENCE