You will gain basic knowledge of agile development processes and how to ensure quality while working in an agile environment. You will become better at:
- Working with a developer
- Preventing errors by asking the right questions
- Writing testable acceptance criteria with the business
- Using “the Power of Three” in everyday situations
- Planning tests with your team
- Optimizing processes
- Operating effectively throughout an iteration.
You’ll also take-home lots of tips, tricks, and checklists.
You will be starting on an agile project or are already working with an agile project, but you lack the tools you need to ensure quality. You might be a tester, developer, project manager, test manager, or another project role that contributes to quality assurance.
We ensure your active participation in our online courses, by alternating between individual assignments, exercises in groups and discussions in plenum, during every session. You will be able to see and hear the teacher and the other participants using the webcam and mic on your pc, and just as in the physical classroom you can raise your hand to ask questions while in session.
Our instructors are not only used to teaching software testing — they also have many years of practical experience from various IT projects, as well as knowledge of best practices, so you get the best instruction possible. They receive an average of 4.6/5 in reviews from students.
This course is a great way to get started with agile testing and quality assurance. It includes:
- The agile development process (Scrum, XP, and Lean)
- Testing with agile principles
- Acceptance criteria and testing user stories
- Estimation and planning in an agile project
- The automation pyramid
- Testing quadrants
- Empirical process control and ongoing process improvement
- The role of testing in an agile project.
The course consists of 6 sessions of 2 hours each. These are held over 3 days.