You will gain a practical approach to software testing theory, as well as the following other benefits:
- A professional approach to software testing
- Knowledge of the most important testing techniques
- Understand what makes a test effective
- Be able to contribute by prioritising testing efforts
- Understand the value of ongoing process improvement
- Knowledge of testing in agile projects
The target audience for this course is testers with less experience, or testers who have only received a few hours of training in professional testing. If you want to be equipped to fulfill your role optimally, this course is for you.
This course consists of 4 modules, each with its own area of focus. The course combines theory and practice with both individual and group exercises, discussions, and much more. You will solve problems and receive feedback on them as you progress through the course.
In order to take the exam and being educated in software testing, you must solve theoretical and practical problems between the modules based on your own everyday work, also it is required that you have participated in each day of the course and have passed the test before module 4. To pass the exam, you must answer at least 80% of the multiple-choice questions correctly, and you must achieve at least 80% coverage in your free responses. If you pass the exam, you will receive a certificate of completion, reflecting your skills in software testing — which will make your skills and qualifications clear to the world.
Our instructors are not only used to teaching software testing — they also have many years of practical experience from various IT projects, as well as knowledge of best practices, so you get the best instruction possible. They receive an average of 4.6/5 in reviews from students.
The course consists of four course modules, as well as practical tasks to be solved individually between modules.
- Foundations of testing: getting started (2 days)
- Basic understanding of testing
- Testing in a development project
- Types of test
- Roles in testing
- Basic testing techniques
- Testing techniques (2 days)
- Expanded testing techniques
- Lots of practical exercises
- Testing in agile projects (2 days)
- The principles of agile development
- The role of a tester in an agile project
- Agile environments
- Risk-based testing (1 day)
- Risk analysis
- Concrete tools
- Learn to prioritise testing
The course runs for a total of 7 days, divided into 4 modules.