The course gives you a fundamental knowledge about user testing and how you incorporate it early and throughout your development cycle. As well as the following other benefits:
- How to include your users in the solution
- How to make sure, that you are making the right product.
- Why user testing in an early stage is necessary.
- How you perform user testing in practice, including:
- How to plan and design a good user test.
- How to digitalize your user test, to make it more efficient.
- How to include RAT in your user journey.
- How to prioritize and set up hypotheses for a user test according to RAT.
- How to make a good report which is easily understandable for everyone.
The course is for anyone who works with digital products and are looking to improve their user testing skills. This includes UX Designers, UX Researchers, Product Designers, Designers, Product Managers, Project Leaders, Product Owners, Scrum Masters, Testers and E-Commerce Specialists. The course is theoretical and practical and not tool specific, so prior knowledge for certain tools is not a demand.
We are based in how a user test in practice – step by step – is planned, designed, held, and reported, to give you an insight and an understanding for the process. The course is not tool specific, so there will be taught in the general preparation and build-up of a user test. The reviewed material is summarized throughout exercises and dialog. Furthermore, there will be plenty of examples from the real world, so that the theory is held up against something tangible.
Our instructors are not only used to teaching but also many years of practical experience with user testing and general involvement of users, which gives you the best learning experience and knowledge about best practice.
In Early User Testing we will cover the following topics, among others:
- Design methods in different phases
- Types of testing methods
- How to build a quick prototype
- User journey mapping
- Creation and prioritizing of test hypotheses
- Inclusion of relevant stakeholders
- User Testing in practice
- Planning and designing
- Recruitment of test people
- Risks in User Testing.
The course is 1 day.