This introductory course to AI, Artificial Intelligence, gives you a broad insight into the AI methods most commonly used today: From the basic definitions to various forms of online and offline testing of AI.
When having completed this course, you can:
- Understand the trends and industrial applications of Artificial Intelligence (AI), Machine Learning (ML) and Deep Learning (DL).
- Compare differently implemented ML algorithms for you to identify the most suitable
- Evaluate models for supervised and non-supervised learning.
- Design and execute test cases of AI systems.
- Use different methods to make the working models transparent.
- Define a test strategy to test AI systems.
- Understand how AI can be used for both manual and automated tests.
- Use AI based test execution tools to automate tests.
- Get the “AiU Certified Tester in AI” certificate, once you have passed the exam.
The Certified Tester in Artificial Intelligence course is targeting Testers, Test Managers, Developers and Project Managers, who would like to expand their test qualifications to include testing of AI applications, achieve greater knowledge and understanding of AI in general and AI in testing tools, and the “AiU Certified tester in AI” certificate.
For this course, we recommend you have:
- ISTQB® Certified Tester – Foundation Level Certificate (CTFL), or equivalent.
- Knowledge and understanding of programming language – Java/Python/R.
- Knowledge and understanding of statistics.
- Experience with software development and testing.
Over the course of 3 intensive days you will be taught in the subjects included in the exam. The course contains both a theoretical review, practical exercises and discussion. There will be a high degree of participant involvement.
Prior to course start, expect to prepare by reading approximately 10 hours from the curriculum. During the course you should expect 2 hours of homework every day after class.
The exam is prepared by AiU (Artificial Intelligence United https://www.ai-united.org/). The exam duration is 1 hour and contains 40 questions. No assistance is permitted. You must answer at least 65 % of the questions correctly in order to pass the exam.
If English is not your native language, or your primary work language, you are allowed an extra 15 minutes for the exam.
Our instructors are not only used to teaching software testing — they also have many years of practical experience from various IT projects, to give you the best possible instruction and acquisition. Our instructors receive an average of 4.7 out of 5 in reviews from students.
This course is structured in accordance with the AI syllabus for AiU Certified Tester: https://docs.wixstatic.com/ugd/b7b6d6_ab47521da8d74503803eb67192ac5ff4.pdf.
- Introduction to AI: Introduction to Artificial Intelligence (AI), Machine Learning (ML) and Deep Learning (DL).
- An overview of AI testing systems: Offline and online testing of AI applications, data preparation and preprocessing (outlier detection, dimension reduction), imputation and visualization.
- Metrics for supervised (Accuracy, Precision, Recall/Sensitivity, Specificity and F1-score) and unsupervised learning (inertia and Rand Score, Support, Confidence and Lift metrics) to find the best AI-model.
- AI explained: Examination and evaluation of complex (DL models) models by different variables and observed variations in the results in connection with the construction of a simple, comprehensible model.
- Risks and test strategies associated with AI systems.
- AI in testing: The use of AI in the test process, smart dashboards and test automatization tools.
This is a 3 day course and includes a 1 hour exam.